5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Chocolate-lovers in La Fortuna can’t miss this chocolate experience where you learn to harvest, dry, and grind cacao seeds into delicious chocolate products like drinks and bars. Plus, this tour combines a chocolate-making experience with a thrilling waterfall rappel, making it a top choice for family adventure.
- Chocolate tour and waterfall rappel in La Fortuna
- Combine a world-class adventure with a sweet educational experience
- Lunch included to fill you up between activities
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Professional, bilingual guides
High quality equipments
Departure & Return
Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Trek Canyoning
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfall Rappelling and Chocolate Tour in La Fortuna?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfall Rappelling and Chocolate Tour in La Fortuna?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Waterfall Rappelling and Chocolate Tour in La Fortuna?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfall Rappelling and Chocolate Tour in La Fortuna?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Waterfall Rappelling and Chocolate Tour in La Fortuna
5 to 6 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursChocolate Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLa FortunaLa Fortuna de San CarlosCentral PacificFood Tours - MonteverdeUnique Experiences - MonteverdeBus Tours - MonteverdeChocolate Tours - MonteverdeHalf-day Tours - MonteverdeFood Tours - PuntarenasUnique Experiences - PuntarenasBus Tours - PuntarenasChocolate Tours - PuntarenasHalf-day Tours - PuntarenasFood Tours - San JoseUnique Experiences - San JoseBus Tours - San JoseChocolate Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory