8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hike though the tropical rain forest of Tenorio Volcano National Park to witness the enchanting blue waters of Rio Celeste on this full-day tour from La Fortuna. Trek with a guide along forested trails dotted with waterfalls and rich with native wildlife to reach the convergence of two mineral-rich rivers that together produce the mysterious aqua tint of the Rio Celeste. After the hike, reward your efforts and recharge with a traditional Costa Rican lunch.
- Full-day hiking tour of Tenorio Volcano National Park from La Fortuna
- Complete a 4-hour trek through the rain forest with a professional guide
- See the mysterious blue waters of Rio Celeste
- Learn how the convergence of two volcanic streams produces the river's unusual tint
- Look for native wildlife along the way
- Enjoy a delicious Costa Rican lunch after the hike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Si su hotel no está en la lista, contáctenos (+506) 2479 9133
- Si su hotel no está en la lista, pueden aplicar cargos extra por transporte
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arenal Adventures / Aventuras Arenal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Rio Celeste and Tenorio Volcano Hike with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLa FortunaLa Fortuna de San CarlosHiking - MonteverdeHiking - PuntarenasHiking - San JoseCategory