- 2.5-hour horseback riding tour at Mistico Hanging Bridges Park in Arenal
- Ride through the Costa Rican rain forest on a private nature reserve
- Soak up stellar views of Arenal Volcano and Lake from hilltop pastures
- Spot native birds, animals, and plant life along the way
- Great way to slow down and observe the amazing biodiversity of Arenal
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Departure & Return
Sett road entrance next to the Lake Arenal dam, La Fortuna, San Carlos.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum height is 47 inches (120 cm)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Ages from 5 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.