14 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Traveling with kids can be stressful, but enjoying Arenal’s beauty and wildlife doesn't have to be with this combo day trip designed with families in mind. See some of Costa Rica's most adorable creatures up close on a nature walk through a sloth territory, and learn about eco-farming practices on a tour of a rain forest reserve. Finish with a splashy swim and soak at one of La Fortuna's top hot springs resorts.
- Experience the best of La Fortuna’s nature and wildlife in a single day
- See cute and furry sloths in their natural habitat, and tour an eco-farm
- No need to stress about lunch plans, as a fresh Costa Rican lunch is included
- Combo tour is created especially for families traveling with children
Saved to wishlist!
bottled mineral water
WiFi on board
Landing and facility fees
Souvenirs & Extra tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ecoterra Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during La Fortuna’s Nature and Wildlife in a Single Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during La Fortuna’s Nature and Wildlife in a Single Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during La Fortuna’s Nature and Wildlife in a Single Day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during La Fortuna’s Nature and Wildlife in a Single Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
La Fortuna’s Nature and Wildlife in a Single Day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLa Fortuna de San CarlosSkip-the-Line Tours - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeAttractions & Museums - MonteverdeSkip-the-Line Tours - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasAttractions & Museums - PuntarenasSkip-the-Line Tours - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseAttractions & Museums - San JoseCategory