4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels / accommodations in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Vacations Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chocolate & La Fortuna Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chocolate & La Fortuna Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chocolate & La Fortuna Waterfall Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chocolate & La Fortuna Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Understand that there are A LOT of stairs at the falls, so my guide took it nice and slow with several breaks on the way back up." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Chocolate & La Fortuna Waterfall Tour
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLa FortunaLa Fortuna de San CarlosFood Tours - MonteverdeBus Tours - MonteverdeChocolate Tours - MonteverdeHalf-day Tours - MonteverdeFood Tours - PuntarenasBus Tours - PuntarenasChocolate Tours - PuntarenasHalf-day Tours - PuntarenasFood Tours - San JoseBus Tours - San JoseChocolate Tours - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory