4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Run through the rain forest or take it slow on a private hanging bridges tour in La Fortuna. Explore the rain forest at your own speed; your guide stays by your side and points out wildlife like sloths, monkeys, and tropical birds along the way. Plus, because hanging bridges are mostly flat, this tour is perfect for exploring the wild without overexerting yourself.
- Private hanging bridges tour in La Fortuna
- Explore a private nature reserve with a guide
- Learn about local plants and animals as you spot them in the wild
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi
Departure & Return
Diag. 301, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ecoterra Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arenal Hanging Bridges Hiking Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Arenal Hanging Bridges Hiking Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Arenal Hanging Bridges Hiking Private Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Arenal Hanging Bridges Hiking Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Arenal Hanging Bridges Hiking Private Tour
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLa FortunaLa Fortuna de San CarlosBus Tours - MonteverdeHiking - MonteverdeNature and Wildlife - MonteverdeHalf-day Tours - MonteverdeBus Tours - PuntarenasHiking - PuntarenasNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasHalf-day Tours - PuntarenasBus Tours - San JoseHiking - San JoseNature and Wildlife - San JoseHalf-day Tours - San JoseCategory