- Avoid the noise and distractions of a large tour group on this small group tour
- Hike through the La Digue forests and learn about the local flora and fauna
- End the tour – and spend the evening, if you like – at Anse Source d’Argent
- Relax on Anse Marron with a complimentary light lunch
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Children only above 5 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All participants should have a confident level of fitness and understand that this tour is not an easy stroll of leisure walking, at some point we will need to jump and walk on the rocks, which requires some balancing skills. The tour guide is there to assist, but overall self-confidence and some fitness is required.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- • Good shoes are essential! Ideally a pair of trekking shoes and water shoes, as we will walk on land/rocks and enter water as well. Please no flip flops! • A minimum of 1.5L drinking water (per person) is essential! Light lunch which is mostly fruits will be provided. • Please go on a tour light - towel, bathing suit/bikini, camera, sunscreen, mosquito repellent (if needed).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY CocoTrail Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.