Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
2 Tours & Activities
51 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
53 Tours & Activities
16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Venture into Georgia’s spectacular countryside—and visit three of its highlight historical landmarks—on this full-day, small-group excursion. Depart in the morning from your Kutaisi hotel, and set off in a comfortable minivan. Your first stop is Vardzia: an extraordinary, rock-cut monastery. Admire the striking scenery as you journey to your next stop: the ancient cave monastery of Vanis Qvabebi. Finally, venture to the elegant Rabati Castle—known for its blend of European and Asian architectural stylings—before returning to Kutaisi.
- This tour takes the hassle out of exploring Georgia’s lovely countryside
- Round-trip transit from Kutaisi via comfortable, Wi-Fi-equipped minivan
- Explore the scenery with just a small group for company
- Visit Vardzia, Vanis Qvabebi, and Rabati Castle, all in one day
Saved to wishlist!
Tour will be served by professional Guide. Comfortable Minivan/Bus provided
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointKutaisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour could be departed from Centrally located Kutaisi Hotels
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Kutaisi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vardzia cave city and Rabati castle Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vardzia cave city and Rabati castle Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vardzia cave city and Rabati castle Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vardzia cave city and Rabati castle Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 45676P5