2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Free Wi FI
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I Can Pick Guest from everywhere and everytime
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
- Kutaisi Airport, Kutaisi Georgia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Agency See Georgia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monasteries, Canyons and Caves around Kutaisi - By Tour Agency "See Georgia"?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Monasteries, Canyons and Caves around Kutaisi - By Tour Agency "See Georgia"?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monasteries, Canyons and Caves around Kutaisi - By Tour Agency "See Georgia"?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKutaisi4WD Tours - MestiaSporting Events - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaCity Tours - MestiaAirport & Hotel Transfers - MestiaOvernight Tours - MestiaMulti-day Tours - MestiaExtreme - Mestia4WD Tours - TbilisiSporting Events - TbilisiBus Tours - TbilisiCity Tours - TbilisiAirport & Hotel Transfers - TbilisiOvernight Tours - TbilisiMulti-day Tours - TbilisiExtreme - Tbilisi4WD Tours - SignagiSporting Events - SignagiBus Tours - SignagiCity Tours - SignagiAirport & Hotel Transfers - SignagiOvernight Tours - SignagiMulti-day Tours - SignagiExtreme - SignagiCategory