9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Book a private transfer service for a seamless way to travel from Kutaisi to Svaneti—and enjoy plenty of sightseeing along the way. Following morning pickup at your hotel, head north towards the Caucasus Mountains. En route, spy highlights like the Enguri Dam and the Shkhara Glacier. Upon arrival in Georgia’s northerly, UNESCO-listed region—famed for its wild scenery and ancient stone towers—you’ll be dropped off at your area hotel.
- This transfer service and sightseeing tour offers a two-in-one experience
- Travel from Kutaisi to Svaneti in a comfortable vehicle
- Discover mountain scenery, glaciers, and other spectacular sights en route
- This private tour is tailored around your schedule and timings
Saved to wishlist!
A private, professional guide service
A bottle of water
Private transportation service
Pick up from the hotel
Drop off at the hotel
Food and drinks
Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography (10 GEL - about 3 USD per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotels located in Kutaisi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour from Kutaisi to Svaneti?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour from Kutaisi to Svaneti?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour from Kutaisi to Svaneti?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour from Kutaisi to Svaneti?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour from Kutaisi to Svaneti
3 hours 40 minutes
7 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaisi4WD Tours - MestiaSporting Events - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaExtreme - MestiaClassic Car Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - Mestia4WD Tours - TbilisiSporting Events - TbilisiBus Tours - TbilisiExtreme - TbilisiClassic Car Tours - TbilisiFull-day Tours - Tbilisi4WD Tours - SignagiSporting Events - SignagiBus Tours - SignagiExtreme - SignagiClassic Car Tours - SignagiFull-day Tours - SignagiCategory