9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Don't worry about renting a car to get out of Kutaisi for a day in the countryside. Instead, book this Martvili Canyon and waterfall sightseeing full-day tour. Ride by minivan through Kutaisi, passing the Parliament of George, before traveling an hour to the countryside. At Martvili Canyon, take a boat ride along the river through the canyons to see spectacular cliffs and waterfalls. Next, visit the Martvili Monastery, Okatse Canyon, and Kinchkha Waterfall.
- Full-day guided Martvili Canyon and waterfall tour from Kutaisi
- Take a boat ride to see Martvili Canyon's top sights
- At Okatse Canyon, walk through forest trails and cross hanging bridges
- Round-trip transport from hotel in an 8-passenger, air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Tour will be served by professional Guide. Comfortable Minivan/Bus provided
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Wifi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kutaisi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Kutaisi
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Martvili Canyon and Hanged Bridges of Okatse?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Martvili Canyon and Hanged Bridges of Okatse?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Martvili Canyon and Hanged Bridges of Okatse?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Martvili Canyon and Hanged Bridges of Okatse?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Martvili Canyon and Hanged Bridges of Okatse
3 hours 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKutaisiBus Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaBus Tours - TbilisiFull-day Tours - TbilisiBus Tours - SignagiFull-day Tours - SignagiCategory