Are you interested in?
1 Tours & Activities
36 Tours & Activities
46 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Group Transportation by air-conditioned car or minivan/minibus
Train ticket from Borjomi to Bakuriani
Transfer from Bakuriani railway station to Bakuriani centre
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointBest Western Kutaisi, 11 Joseb Grishashvili Street, Kutaisi 4600, Georgia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kutaisi-Borjomi-Bakuriani-kutaisi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kutaisi-Borjomi-Bakuriani-kutaisi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kutaisi-Borjomi-Bakuriani-kutaisi?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kutaisi-Borjomi-Bakuriani-kutaisi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 59467P83
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursRail ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKutaisi4WD Tours - MestiaRail Tours - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaSporting Events - MestiaExtreme - MestiaFull-day Tours - Mestia4WD Tours - AspindzaRail Tours - AspindzaBus Tours - AspindzaSporting Events - AspindzaExtreme - AspindzaFull-day Tours - Aspindza4WD Tours - TbilisiRail Tours - TbilisiBus Tours - TbilisiSporting Events - TbilisiExtreme - TbilisiFull-day Tours - TbilisiCategory