4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Step off the beaten path and visit one of the most remote places in Europe on this private 4-day tour to Svaneti from Kutaisi. Explore Georgia’s Svaneti region with a private guide and admire fine views over the rugged landscapes. Visit the historic town of Mestia — where medieval treasures await — travel by 4x4 vehicle to the UNESCO World Heritage–listed village of Ushguli and hike beneath the Shkhara Glacier. Discover archaeological and ethnographic treasures in the Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography, and explore the peaks and glaciers of Hatsvali.
- Private 4-day tour to Svaneti from Kutaisi
- Delve into the Svaneti Highlands with a private guide
- Discover medieval monuments in Mestia
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage–listed village of Ushguli
- Admire archaeological artifacts in the Svaneti Museum of History and Ethnography
- Take the aerial tramway to Hatsvali
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your Kutaisi hotel
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation in double/twin rooms at 3* hotel Tetnuldi or Banguriani in Mestia
3 breakfasts at the hotel
3 dinners at the hotel
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
4x4 vehicles to Ushguli village
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your place of stay in Kutaisi
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions during May and October months. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- In case there are odd number of people booking the tour 1 person will be accommodated a in single room
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Georgian Holidays
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-day Private Tour to Svaneti from Kutaisi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-day Private Tour to Svaneti from Kutaisi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-day Private Tour to Svaneti from Kutaisi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-day Private Tour to Svaneti from Kutaisi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaisi4WD Tours - MestiaSporting Events - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaMulti-day Tours - MestiaExtreme - MestiaHistorical Tours - Mestia4WD Tours - TbilisiSporting Events - TbilisiBus Tours - TbilisiMulti-day Tours - TbilisiExtreme - TbilisiHistorical Tours - Tbilisi4WD Tours - SignagiSporting Events - SignagiBus Tours - SignagiMulti-day Tours - SignagiExtreme - SignagiHistorical Tours - SignagiCategory