5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Uluwatu Temple is one of Bali’s most sacred Hindu temples, perched on a sea cliff along the south coast. On this tour, experience the temple at its most memorable during a sunset visit and watch a traditional Kecak dance as the sun sets. Afterwards, head to Jimbaran Beach for dinner on the beachfront and tuck into a delicious seafood platter including prawns, grilled fish, squid, and ‘kangkung’ (water spinach).
- Magnificent sunset views over Uluwatu Temple and the ocean
- Watch a traditional Balinese Kecak dance performance at the temple
- Delicious seafood dinner at a 'warung' restaurant on Jimbaran Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for a hassle-free experience
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking Driver
Entry or admission fee
Hotel pick up/drop off all hotels in Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua and Seminyak
Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
Any purchases of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from all hotels in the Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua and Seminyak areas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be advised that Uluwatu Temple is a holy site, therefore appropriate conservative dress is required
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary
- Infant seats are available to request but cannot be guaranteed
- Light clothes for this hot tropical climate are a must. Plenty of undergarments and socks as well as walking shoes for any adventures like temple viewing or jungle treks. A light sweater or jacket is also advisable for air-conditioned transportation or highland areas.
- Pick up will be about 30 minutes prior to the actual tour commencement time
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions at time of booking so that I Asia can do all possible to fit with your needs. (Should it not be possible to fit with your requirements you will be advised prior to the tour commencement).
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Indonesia will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Tour has been specifically designed to provide a more personalised service as maximum number of people in booking is 10
- Transportation will be by air-conditioned car or mini-van depending on total number in tour booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- A Guide will not accompany travelers, as the English speaking Driver has been deemed sufficient and suitable
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Indonesia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Uluwatu, Kecak Dance and Seafood Dinner on the Beach?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Uluwatu, Kecak Dance and Seafood Dinner on the Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Uluwatu, Kecak Dance and Seafood Dinner on the Beach?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Uluwatu, Kecak Dance and Seafood Dinner on the Beach?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Uluwatu, Kecak Dance and Seafood Dinner on the Beach
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 5 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursFamily-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingKutaSkip-the-Line Tours - BaliFamily-friendly Shows - BaliTheaters - BaliSkip-the-Line Tours - SeminyakFamily-friendly Shows - SeminyakTheaters - SeminyakSkip-the-Line Tours - JimbaranFamily-friendly Shows - JimbaranTheaters - JimbaranCategory