- Full-day Balinese cooking experience in Bali
- Cycle to a local vegetable plantation to pick fresh ingredients
- Get hands-on as you learn to make dishes such as coconut satay or chicken soup
- Feast on a 3-course home-cooked meal, including dessert and coffee
- Visit Taman Mumbul Temple and Tanah Lot Temple
- No experience necessary: suitable for all ages and abilities
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch, entrance fees and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Accompany your guide by bicycle to a nearby vegetable plantation, where you’ll get chance to select and pick fresh vegetables, fruits and herbs to use in your cooking class. Laden with ingredients, return to the village kitchen, and get into the mood by changing into traditional Balinese clothes.
Next, it’s time to get to work, as your guide talks you through the different dishes on the menu and explains how to prepare each element. Enjoy plenty of hands-on experience as you help chop vegetables, season the meat and blend the sauces, picking up expert tips and tricks along the way. Your cooking class will last between 1.5 to 2-hours, during which time you’ll create typical Balinese dishes such as chicken soup, mixed vegetables with fresh coconut satay, chicken banana leaf and tropical fruit salad. At the end of the class, sit down with your group to enjoy the results – a delicious home-cooked 3-course meal.
After lunch, pay a visit to the beautiful Taman Mumbul Temple, located on the banks of a glittering lake, followed by the sacred temple of Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s most photographed landmarks. Finally, your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not recommended for child aged under 5 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PT.WAHYU MANDIRI TOUR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.