8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Balinese temple costume
Balinese Wedding Costume (Payas Agung or Payas Madya)
Offering for purification and blessing
Balinese holy man
All Fees and Taxes
Free visit Samsara Living Museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
9/14/2019 - 12/19/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PT. Diwira Wisata Indonesia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Only One in Bali : Bali Honeymoon Blessing Package?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Only One in Bali : Bali Honeymoon Blessing Package?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Only One in Bali : Bali Honeymoon Blessing Package?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Only One in Bali : Bali Honeymoon Blessing Package?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Only One in Bali : Bali Honeymoon Blessing Package
2 days 22 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsHigh TeaWedding PackagesHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsFood, Wine & NightlifeKutaFood Tours - BaliDining Experiences - BaliWine Tastings - BaliHigh Tea - BaliWedding Packages - BaliHoneymoon - BaliFood Tours - SeminyakDining Experiences - SeminyakWine Tastings - SeminyakHigh Tea - SeminyakWedding Packages - SeminyakHoneymoon - SeminyakFood Tours - JimbaranDining Experiences - JimbaranWine Tastings - JimbaranHigh Tea - JimbaranWedding Packages - JimbaranHoneymoon - JimbaranCategory