5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee in Mount Ijen
Ferry ticket from Bali to Java Island (return)
Private English speaking guide & gas mask in Mount Ijen
Meals and personal expenses during the trip
Departure & Return
Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai No.6, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Important Information for all travellers who are going to book this trip: Every first Friday of the month, Mount Ijen is closed for one day. So, please make sure you check the date of your booking.
- This very important Information that Blue Fire / Blue Flame spot in Ijen Crater is closed for visitor. It's allowed to visit with permit only which is cost about USD 110 (for one group consists of 4-5 people). You will be taking the tour without blue fire and if you want to see the blue fire, please let us know, so we can book the permit for you.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Java Adventure Trail
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Ijen Blue Flame Tour from Bali?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Ijen Blue Flame Tour from Bali?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Ijen Blue Flame Tour from Bali?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Ijen Blue Flame Tour from Bali?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Ijen Blue Flame Tour from Bali
5 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKutaNature and Wildlife - BaliAttractions & Museums - BaliNature and Wildlife - SeminyakAttractions & Museums - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - JimbaranAttractions & Museums - JimbaranCategory