6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Embodied by fragrant herbs, exotic spices, and intoxicating flavors, Balinese cooking is both art and culture. Experience the ways of this ancient cuisine using locally‑sourced ingredients from the Gelumpang village, as well as traditional cooking methods such as wood-fired mud brick stoves. And, at the end of your cooking adventure, enjoy the Balinese delicacies you have created.
- Be whisked away to Bali Asli restaurant, set near the foothills of Mount Agung
- Private return transfers included from Ubud and Southern and Eastern Bali
- Tour the local market and discover ingredients you will use throughout the day
- Chef Penelope and her team will share recipes learned from local families
Saved to wishlist!
A half-day guided cooking class with a professional English-speaking chef on joint basis
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver (south and east Bali, and Ubud).
All cooking activities and utensils
Your own created meal at the restaurant for lunch
All taxes and service fees included
Visit to a local market
Transfers different from the pick up points and from any harbour or Airport on the island
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement
Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing outside general area
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Canggu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Legian).
and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with an English-speaking instructor. Transfers are operated on private basis only with English-speaking assistance
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian and Seminyak) and Ubud. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and Bali’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- This tour is not operational during Nyepi Day, Bali’s Day of Silence
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- This food-themed tour along local restaurants and food stalls may not be suitable for customers who are vegetarians or have specific food allergies
- Featured menus for cooking classes may vary from season to season, depending on the availability of certain ingredients. Any example inside the description serves as an indication of what customers may learn to make
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions
- This tour is only operated in the morning
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Morning Cooking Class at Bali Asli?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Morning Cooking Class at Bali Asli?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Morning Cooking Class at Bali Asli?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Morning Cooking Class at Bali Asli?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
A Morning Cooking Class at Bali Asli
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeKutaCooking Classes - BaliCooking Classes - SeminyakCooking Classes - JimbaranCategory