3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
While in Bali, take scuba diving to the next level with a PADI Open Water Diver course. The 3-day certification includes a theory class and pool session with a qualified instructor, plus two introductory open-water dives in Padang Bay and two dives at a wreck site in Tulamben. Once you pass the PADI manual and diving test, you’ll receive certification that allows you to scuba dive to a depth of 59 feet (18 meters). Includes transport from selected Bali hotels to the dive center in Sanur.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All necessary equipment
PADI manual and certification to Inclusions
PADI instructor (remove Professional guide)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up area : Sanur, kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, kerobokan and Ubud centre
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Please bring swimwear and sunscreen
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali Breizh Divers
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Certification Course in Bali?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Certification Course in Bali?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Certification Course in Bali?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Certification Course in Bali?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Certification Course in Bali
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKutaScuba Diving - BaliScuba Diving - SeminyakScuba Diving - JimbaranCategory