4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Let your imagination run wild as you explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus and learn its long history of Greek and Roman rule on this 4-hour, small-group tour from Kusadasi, including hotel or port pickup. Follow your guide around the magnificent ruins, including the Great Theater, the Library of Celsus and the Temple of Hadrian, then visit the remains of the Temple of Artemis and learn how the sparse ruins were once one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour by minibus
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Traditional Turkish Lunch on request
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ada Vegas Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour to Ephesus From Kusadasi&Selcuk?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour to Ephesus From Kusadasi&Selcuk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Tour to Ephesus From Kusadasi&Selcuk?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Tour to Ephesus From Kusadasi&Selcuk?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKusadasiBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraHalf-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - SelçukArchaeology Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukHalf-day Tours - SelçukBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirHalf-day Tours - IzmirCategory