Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day trip from Kusadasi to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pamukkale in Denizli Province
- See Pamukkale’s bright white travertine terraces with your guide
- Take a dip in the naturally formed spa pools in the ancient city of Hierapolis
- Stroll around the ruins of Hierapolis and see its intriguing necropolis and vast Roman theater
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Kusadasi.
Please contact your supplier for your pick-up time.
What To Expect
Next, stroll alongside your expert guide and observe the geology up close as you learn how these natural baths were formed. Stop to snap photos of this amazing site, and then continue to the ancient city of Hierapolis to observe its diminishing ruins and dip into hot springs.
Spend free time soaking and relaxing into the pools and don’t forget to pack your swimsuit (entrance fee at your own expense). As you enjoy a nice bath stare up at the Greco-Roman columns which surround the pools. Stop for lunch after bathing at a café and then rendezvous with your guide for a walking tour through Hierapolis. Marvel at the ancient ruins such as the necropolis (Roman graveyard) and the immense Roman theater which once had a capacity to seat 12,000 people. Finally, stop at St Philippe Martyrion (Basilica of St Philippe) and hear about this historical Christian house of worship. Afterwards, hop back on your coach and return to Kusadasi where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fez Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Day Tour - Pamukkale, Travertines and Hierapolis Tour from Kusadasi .