4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
See the marine life of the Aegean Sea firsthand on this multi-dive scuba tour from Kusadasi. With a small group of fellow divers, you'll get tons of personalized attention from your instructor, who will ensure your safety and comfort as well as answer any questions. Finding yourself among the marine flora and fauna of the Aegean Sea is a must-have experience for scuba enthusiasts visiting Turkey; this tour includes everything you'll need.
- Two dives in the Aegean Sea with an instructor
- All scuba equipment and air tanks included
- Lunch provided to keep you energized
- Personalized attention for your small group of just 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide & Instruction
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Full diving equipment
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recommended waiting at least 24 hours before flying after diving
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scuba Diving in Kusadasi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Scuba Diving in Kusadasi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scuba Diving in Kusadasi?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scuba Diving in Kusadasi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Scuba Diving in Kusadasi
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKusadasiScuba Diving - Turkish RivieraScuba Diving - SelçukScuba Diving - IzmirCategory