Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Tour: Ephesus Day Trip
- Explore Ephesus, one of the "Seven Wonders of the the Ancient World'
- Marvel at the Fountains of Trojan and the Temples of Hadrian and Domition
- Enjoy a traditional Turkish lunch
- Visit the home of the Virgin Mary
- Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Arrive in Ephesus and explore The Temples of Hadrian and Domition, the Fountains of Trojan, Polio, the Library of Celsius, Bouloterion, Private House, Various and Scholastic Baths, and the Great Theatre which once entertained upwards of 24,000 patrons.
Stop for lunch at local restaurant for tasty Turkish food and then continue to the House of Virgin Mary. After visiting the final resting place of Mary head to the Archaeological Museum of Ephesus. Marvel at the interesting relics and artifacts here. Then journey back to your Kusadasi hotel where your tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience