Explore our promoted experiences
- Private full-day tour of Sardis and the Jewish neighborhoods of Izmir from Kusadasi
- Travel through the history-rich town of Selçuk near Ephesus
- Explore the ancient ruins of Sardis on a walking tour with a private guide
- See the Temple of Cybele, Sardis Synagogue and fascinating examples of Byzantine architecture
- Visit the Jewish neighborhoods of Karataş and Kemeraltı in Izmir
- Learn about Izmir’s synagogues on Havra Street and visit attractions such as the Asansör
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience