8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Follow in the footsteps of Cleopatra, Mark Antony, the Virgin Mary and St Paul on this full-day small-group tour from Kusadasi, taking in the most fascinating remains of the Ephesus ancient city. See the Great Theater, where St Paul once preached, the Library of Celsus and the Roman baths, then visit the Church of the Virgin Mary, where the Mother of Jesus lived her final days. Finally, take a peek at the ruins of the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Special Offer
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will welcome you at the arrival gate of Kusadasi port, He/She will hold a sign which your name is written on
- Kusadasi cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ada Vegas Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis Tour from Kusadasi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis Tour from Kusadasi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis Tour from Kusadasi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary and Temple of Artemis Tour from Kusadasi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKusadasiShore Excursions - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraPorts of Call Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirCategory