- Private shore excursion to Ephesus and other highlights, from Kusadasi
- Visit Ephesus, Sirince, and other landmarks in the region
- Customize your itinerary to suit your preferences
- Includes lunch, all entrance fees, private guide and vehicle, and port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
What To Expect
Discuss the options for your day with your guide, including one of the region's top attractions. Ephesus is considered one of the best examples of an ancient Roman city, and the well-preserved ruins give you a glimpse of an important commercial center for western Anatolia.
The Terrace Houses housed the wealthy people of Ephesus, and you can see their mosaics, frescoes, and early central heating systems.
Located near Ephesus, the ruins of the Temple of Artemis represent one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The Basilica of St John is the site where the early Christian saint may have been entombed. The Ephesus Archaeological Museum in Selcuk contains finds from the Ephesus excavations.
If you'd like to see a picturesque hillside village, head to Sirince to walk through cobblestone streets, shop for local handicrafts, taste the locally made fruit wines, and enjoy the scenery.
Your tour includes stops for a traditional Turkish lunch, shopping, and sightseeing. Have up to 10 hours to explore before your guide returns you to the Kusadasi port at least one hour before your cruise departs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Visit to holy places of worship such as churches, monasteries, mosques, synagogues bare shoulders are not permitted, nor shoes in mosques.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Small Group (Max. 10 Pax) & Private Tours in Turkey
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms