Kusadasi Port to Ephesus, Doganbey Village, Priene, Artemis, Gazibegendi Hill
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Professional tour guide who licensed by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism
Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
Private tour (You will not share transportation service & guiding service with any other passenger)
Port pick-up and drop-off
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Entrance fees.(We'll arrange entrance fees in advance, so you will be skipped the long ticket lines)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Kuşadası, Aydın, Turkey
2: Selçuk, İzmir, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up & drop-off services are valid for the port of Kusadasi, and hotels in Selcuk & Kusadasi.
Departures from port of Kusadasi : Your private guide will meet you at the exit gate of Kusadasi port on your meeting time and will show you a signboard written "YOUR NAME" on it.
Departures from hotels in Selcuk & Kusadasi : Your private guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel in Selcuk or Kusadasi.
- Kusadasi Port, Türkmen, Yat Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The supplier could be wait max 60 minutes more for pick you up at the meeting point. If you do not meet with them within that duration, they can leave from there and tour booking is going to be no-show.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The photo stop at Gazi Begendi Hill is not include for passengers who starting from hotels in Selcuk. They will be dropped back to their hotel in Selcuk before the tour car turn back to Kusadasi.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Turkey Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kusadasi Port to Ephesus, Doganbey Village, Priene, Artemis, Gazibegendi Hill?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kusadasi Port to Ephesus, Doganbey Village, Priene, Artemis, Gazibegendi Hill?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kusadasi Port to Ephesus, Doganbey Village, Priene, Artemis, Gazibegendi Hill?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kusadasi Port to Ephesus, Doganbey Village, Priene, Artemis, Gazibegendi Hill?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 236057P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSelçukKusadasiShore Excursions - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraPorts of Call Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukFull-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory