- 4WD tour to Zeus Cave and Dilek National Park, from Kusadasi
- See highlights such as Zeus Cave and a towering waterfall
- Go offroad on a 4WD tour
- Lunch, entrance fees, guide, Jeep transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cruise Port of Kusadasi or any centrally located hotels in Kusadasi, Selcuk, Sogucak, Davutlar, and Guzelcamli
What To Expect
On the way, stop in the gardens to get some fresh fruit, then head up into the mountains to see ancient tombs, the ruins of a Byzantine castle and an old monastery on Samsun Mountain.
Continue into the forests of Dilek National Park, which is home to a variety of plant life and animals such as wild horses and bears. Go to a waterfall and take a dip in the ice cold water if you dare. Next, check out Zeus Cave and its pond filled with mineral water.
Stop for a barbecue lunch either on the beach or on a high peak at 3,000 feet (700 meters) above sea level with views of Kusadasi, the Greek Island of Samos, and the Aegean Sea.
For your last stop, have time to relax on the sands at Long Beach. At the end of your fun-filled day, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Jeep Safari To Zeus Cave And Dilek National Park With Lunch.