Ephesus, Didyma and Miletus by Khalid
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests must contact Deren Koray Tourism at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
- Izmir Port, Umurbey, 35230 Konak/İzmir, Turkey
- Kuşadası Sahil, Türkmen, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/11/2020 - 10/28/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Halit Degerli
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ephesus, Didyma and Miletus by Khalid?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ephesus, Didyma and Miletus by Khalid?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ephesus, Didyma and Miletus by Khalid?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ephesus, Didyma and Miletus by Khalid?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 123586P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKusadasiShore Excursions - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraWalking Tours - Turkish RivieraPorts of Call Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraShore Excursions - SelçukBus Tours - SelçukArchaeology Tours - SelçukWalking Tours - SelçukPorts of Call Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukFull-day Tours - SelçukShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirArchaeology Tours - IzmirWalking Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirHistorical Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory