- 7-day Turkey tour to Ephesus, Pamukkale, Cappadocia and Istanbul from Kusadasi
- Visit ancient cities like Hierapolis and Ephesus and see the Temple of Artemis – one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pamukkale and admire its distinctive travertine rock terraces
- Travel along Turkey’s Silk Road and visit Göreme Open-Air Museum and Kaymakli Underground City in Cappadocia
- Stop in Ankara to explore Anıt Kabir, and then end your tour in edgy Istanbul
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- According to availability at time of booking, accommodation will be in one of the mentioned hotels
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fez Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms