Are you interested in?
28 Tours & Activities
39 Tours & Activities
Annah Rais Tours
4 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Immerse yourself in the rich culture and unique traditions of Malaysia’s Bidayuh people on this 3-hour village tour from Kuching, including hotel pick-up. Meet with villagers and learn about local lifestyles as you enjoy a guided tour of Anah Rais, one of the largest traditional longhouses in Sarawak.
- Visit a traditional bamboo longhouse village on this tour from Kuching
- Learn about the unique architecture and cultural features of the longhouses in the Bidayuh village
- Visit the families that live in these bamboo longhouses
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off (selected city hotels in Kuching)
English speaking driver and guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from selected city hotels in Kuching
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Traditional Bidayuh Village Bamboo Longhouse Tour from Kuching?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Bidayuh Village Bamboo Longhouse Tour from Kuching?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Bidayuh Village Bamboo Longhouse Tour from Kuching?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Traditional Bidayuh Village Bamboo Longhouse Tour from Kuching?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3705KCH11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakNature and Wildlife - SarawakHalf-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluHalf-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory