3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Visit one of the main orangutan rehabilitation centers in Sarawak on this wildlife tour. Make your way in an air-conditioned vehicle with a driver to the Semenggoh Wildlife Center. Stroll the trails of the center and try to spot the orangutans. Witness a scheduled feeding of the animals that have not yet been released into the wild.
Sarawak Semenggoh Wildlife Centre Tour<br/>Pickup included
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Ride with a driver
- Spot rehabilitated orangutans
- Wander the trails of the wildlife center at your leisure
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pick up & drop off (city center 1km radius)
Surcharge 30% to be applied during super peak / festive season & must be paid on the day of travel
Food and drinks, unless specified
Additional USD 40 surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable.
Departure & Return
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surcharge 30% to be applied during super peak / festive season & must be paid on the day of travel
- An additional USD 40 surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sarawak Orangutan Semenggoh Wildlife Centre Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sarawak Orangutan Semenggoh Wildlife Centre Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sarawak Orangutan Semenggoh Wildlife Centre Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sarawak Orangutan Semenggoh Wildlife Centre Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The park is very nice; however following an incident a while ago you can't walk through the park and can only walk to the feeding zone.We didn't see any orangutan's as it is the fruiting season in the forest." See review
Product code: 38355P615
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakCity Tours - SarawakNature and Wildlife - SarawakHalf-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluCity Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluHalf-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory