8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the wildlife and culture of Borneo on a full-day small-group tour from Kuching. Head to the Matang Wildlife Center, a part of Kubah National Park, which is home to many species including orangutans, sun bears, civets, and hornbills. After observing the animals, head to the Sarawak Cultural Village to learn about the various ethnic groups that call the area home.
- Discover the wildlife and culture of Borneo during this full-day tour
- See orangutans, sun bears, and more at the Matang Wildlife Center
- Learn about the ethnic groups of the area at the Sarawak Cultural Village
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 15 guests per tour
Saved to wishlist!
Return Hotel Tour Transfer
1 Water Bottle per person
Transfer by Air-Conditioned MiniVan
Foods & Drinks
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Things to Bring Along:
- Extra Water Bottle
- Day Pack
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Hat / Cap
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Matang Wildlife & Sarawak Cultural Village?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Matang Wildlife & Sarawak Cultural Village?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Matang Wildlife & Sarawak Cultural Village?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakFull-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluFull-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory