3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
+1 (702) 648-5873
Keep cool in a climate-controlled vehicle as you explore Kuching highlights on a half-day tour that goes from historic streets to the city’s newest landmarks. With a fascinating stop at the Sarawak State Museum, you’ll get a whirlwind introduction to Sarawak’s history and traditional cultures, too, and the tour features a shopping stop at Kuching’s central market that’s ideal for picking up unique souvenirs.
- Cover key sightseeing stops in the cooler morning hours
- Visit with a driver for tips on where to eat, drink, and see
- See the original home of Borneo’s ‘White Rajahs’
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Kuching hotels
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop off (Kuching City Hotels)
Surcharge 30% to be applied during super peak / festive season & must be paid on the day of travel
Food and drinks
Additional USD 40 surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable.
Departure & Return
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuching City Centre (1km radius). An additional USD 40 surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Most travelers can participate
- Surcharge 30% to be applied during super peak / festive season & must be paid on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuching Half Day City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuching Half Day City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuching Half Day City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kuching Half Day City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P178
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakCity Tours - SarawakHalf-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluCity Tours - Kota KinabaluHalf-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory