Explore our promoted experiences
- Get your bearings in Kuching
- Visit the Sarawak Museum to discover Borneo’s diverse traditional cultures
- See Kuching’s historic landmarks
- Drive through a Malay-style kampung, or village
- Walk at the edge of the Sarawak River
- Optional pickup and drop-off at hotels in selected areas
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant is FOC, provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (please wear comfortable walking shoes)
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Sarawak Museum is still closed for renovation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services Tours & Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff