6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend an active but relaxing day in nature on this kayaking day trip in Kuching. Your local guide will navigate you safely down the Sungai Sarawak Kiri River while pointing out the wide variety of tropical plant and flower species found here. Have plenty of swimming and photo stops, plus eat lunch in a local village. Kayaking is suitable for various experience levels, including kids over five.
- Lunch and bottled water are included
- Round-trip hotel transfers from Kuching are included
- Spend the day surrounded by nature
- An active day out for adventurous travelers of all ages
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water and lunch
English speaking driver/guide
Round-trip transfers (select hotels only in Kuching city)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking allowed
- Please bring insect repellent, sun block, a hat, extra set of clothes and small towel
- Please secure your glasses with straps if you intend to wear one
- We provide dry bags for our guests who wish to take their belongings with them on the kayak
- We do not do pick ups from hotels in Damai or Santubong so please arrange for transportation to Grand Margherita Hotel where we’ll meet you instead
- We will cancel any trip in adverse weather conditions. You will get a full refund if you choose not to postpone it to another day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Rucksack Rainforest Kayaking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fun Filled Kayaking Adventure in Kuching?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Fun Filled Kayaking Adventure in Kuching?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fun Filled Kayaking Adventure in Kuching?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fun Filled Kayaking Adventure in Kuching?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKuchingKayaking - SarawakKayaking - Sentosa IslandKayaking - Kota KinabaluCategory