- Visit the oldest national park in Sarawak
- Travel from Kuching by coach and boat
- Tour some of Bako National Park’s seven distinct ecosystems
- Chance to see wild animals in their natural habitat
- Optional pickup and drop-off in Kuching and the Damai Peninsula
- Includes lunch at the park canteen
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any other hotels within Kuching city centre or the Damai Peninsula
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant is FOC provided they do not occupy a seat and meals
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Boat transfers, ferry and river cruise are non PRIVATE
- Tour departure between Nov to Feb is dependent on the weather.
- Sighting of wildlife is not guaranteed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.