Explore our promoted experiences
- 6-hour Satang Island trip from Kuching
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Visit important turtle and bird habitat
- Boxed lunch in the national park
- Snorkeling equipment provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kuching
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Head into open water when you reach the the South China Sea, steering for Satang Island, a 20- to 30-minute boat ride. This is Sarawak’s first national park, designated to protect the sea turtles that hatch their eggs on the sandy beaches, crawling onto the sand at night between April and September.
You’ll have time to relax on the white sand beach, or grab some snorkeling gear for a swim in the clear water—you’ll find thriving coral, bright fishes, and marine life, and the good visibility makes this the perfect spot for underwater photography. When you’re ready to refuel, a boxed lunch and cool drinks are provided.
On the way back to Kuching, make a stop at Tukong Ara Island, where several species of terns have formed an important breeding colony. This tour concludes with drop-off at your Kuching hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants free of charge, no seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Customer contact number required when booking
- Since you may be exposed to the hot tropical sun, it is recommended you bring a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses
- No refunds for cancellation received within 24 hours notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival