8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
With so much wildlife native to the area, Kuching is a haven for nature lovers. Maximize your chances of spotting orangutans on a full-day tour of Semenggoh Wildlife Centre, a family-friendly experience that eliminates the hassle of advance planning. You'll observe the primates in their natural habitat before you kayak down Sungai Sarawak Kiri to get the best views of the tropical flora from the water.
- Heighten your chances of observing animals in the wild on a tour of Semenggoh Wildlife Centre
- A family-friendly excursion that's ideal for first-time visitors
- Get the best views from the water as you kayak down the river
- Convenient hotel transfers are included
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water and lunch
English speaking driver/guide
2-way Hotel Transfer (selected hotels only within Kuching City*
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel in Kuching City* or Grand Margherita Hotel
Return DetailsYour hotel in Kuching City* or Grand Margherita Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Rucksack Rainforest Kayaking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Animal Nature Lovers?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Animal Nature Lovers?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Animal Nature Lovers?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Animal Nature Lovers?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremeKayakingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuching4WD Tours - SarawakSporting Events - SarawakWater Tours - SarawakExtreme - SarawakKayaking - SarawakFull-day Tours - Sarawak4WD Tours - Sentosa IslandSporting Events - Sentosa IslandWater Tours - Sentosa IslandExtreme - Sentosa IslandKayaking - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa Island4WD Tours - Kota KinabaluSporting Events - Kota KinabaluWater Tours - Kota KinabaluExtreme - Kota KinabaluKayaking - Kota KinabaluFull-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory