6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Savvy visitors to busy Kuching love escaping the city for at least a day to explore Sarawak’s stunning natural attractions. This 6-hour tour takes travelers to several beautiful locations to see Malaysian wildlife like orangutans and dolphins up close. The perfect tour for animal lovers looking for a memorable addition to their Kuching holiday.
- Visit a wildlife center to watch cute orangutans being fed and climbing trees
- Go kayaking and keep an eye out for beautiful dolphins playing in the water
- Enjoy a complimentary dining experience at an authentic Malaysian restaurant
- Learn about Malaysia’s fascinating flora and fauna from an expert tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Local Native Rainforest Kayak Guide
Professional driver and guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan
Ethnic Lunch at Village.
Bring along personal First Aid Kit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Things To Bring:
- Comfortable Walking Shoes
- Insect Repellent
- Water Resistant Dry Bag
- Kayaking Paddling Shoes
- Camera / Hat / Cap
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semenggoh Orangutan with Rainforest Kayaking from Kuching?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakHalf-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluHalf-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory