Are you interested in?
- 2-day tour to the Sarawak village of Serubah with a private guide
- Tour the inside of a Serubah longhouse and discover indigenous Iban culture and heritage
- Experience the friendly nature of the Iban community as you partake in evening entertainment like dancing and games
- Learn about the Iban's way of tracking and hunting
- Stay overnight in a guesthouse in Serubah
- Cruise along the Lemanak River on a traditional longboat
- Private guide ensures an in-depth and personalized experience
- All-inclusive tour includes transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Kuching city centre
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Accommodations at Ukom Longhouse (dormitory style). As for the washroom / toilet facilities you will be sharing with the Ibans.
- Recommended clothing/items to bring
- Comfortable, casual clothing
- Trail or walking shoes
- Weatherproof shell jacket
- Insect repellent
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Cultural Experience at Nanga Ukom Longhouse from Kuching.