- Explore the Terengganu River by boat to see traditional fishing communities
- Spot old-fashioned wooden stilt houses built out over the water
- Watch for wildlife in a mangrove swamp: monkeys, lizards, birds, and otters
- Keep cool by traveling to the river in a climate-controlled minivan
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring Along:
- Extra Bottle water
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Insect Repellent
- Hat / Cap
- Comfortable Footwear
- Surcharge Applies During Festive Holidays Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Chinese New Year Factory closed on Friday & PH, Islamic Civilisation Park closed on Tuesday & PH and Museum closed On Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Aidiladha
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience