4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
any Kuala Terengganu areas
- Sultan Mahmood Airport, Kuala Terengganu Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Terengganu Half Day Town Tour from Kuala Terengganu (with transfers)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Terengganu Half Day Town Tour from Kuala Terengganu (with transfers)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Terengganu Half Day Town Tour from Kuala Terengganu (with transfers)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Terengganu Half Day Town Tour from Kuala Terengganu (with transfers)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursShopping ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKuala TerengganuCategory