8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Although Kuala Lumpur’s inner city is a trove of historic and modern architecture, travellers usually enjoy escaping the city for a day to slow down and reconnect with nature. On this full day tour, enjoy Selangor’s natural beauty. If you're only in Kuala Lumpur for a short time, this tour is a great way to see the highlights of the area without the hassle of hiring a vehicle.
- Relax in a traditional hot spring, then cool off in gently cascading water
- An easy option: avoid planning your own itinerary and hotel transfer
- Get to know your guide over a picnic lunch in a tropical forest clearing
- This tour is suitable for all ages; there are cooler hot springs for children and older travellers
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/Guide Speak Basic English
Pickup/Drop Off K.T Hotels
Air-conditioned Mini Van
Outdoor Emergency Survival First Aid Kit & Personal Medication
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring Along:
- Insect Repellent
- Extra Bottle Water
- Moderate Walking - footwear for trekking
- Surcharge Apply's During Festive Season Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Chinese New Year.
- Not operational During Monsoon Season From November to February
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lata Tembakah & LA Hot Springs from Kuala Terengganu?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lata Tembakah & LA Hot Springs from Kuala Terengganu?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lata Tembakah & LA Hot Springs from Kuala Terengganu?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience