5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get to know Kuala Terengganu on a city tour that takes in the major highlights. Go through Chinatown and visit the Central Market, then go to a fishing village by water taxi. See important mosques, museums, and parks, and visit Duyung Island. At the island, learn about boat building, see homes on stilts, a floating mosque, and Batu Buruk Beach. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Includes lunch, water taxi, and city tour
- Travel in an air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
- Small-group tour limited to 15 participants
Saved to wishlist!
Driver / Guide Basic English Speaking
Hotel Return Transfer
Air-Conditioned Mini Van
Outdoor Emergency Survival First Aid Kit & Personal Medication
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup from Kuala Terengganu Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring Along:
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Cap / Hat
- Extra Bottle Water
- Surcharge Applies During Festive Season Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Chinese New Year
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuala Terengganu City Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuala Terengganu City Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuala Terengganu City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKuala TerengganuKuala BesutCategory