9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Malaysian village life and beautiful countryside on this easy day trip to the Cemerong Waterfalls in the Titiwangsa Mountains. You’ll see much more than you’d be able to if traveling independently. Active travelers will love trekking to the falls, where you can also swim to cool off. Learn about local fruit farming, and see how rural Malaysian people live at Kampung Pasir Raja village.
- Return transfers from Kuala Terengganu are included
- Lunch will be provided
- Enjoy a fun and active tour in the mountains
- Learn about the area from your English-speaking guide
Saved to wishlist!
Driver / Guide Speak Basic English
Return Hotel Transfer from Kuala Terengganu
Air-Condition Mini Van
Outdoor Emergency Survival First Aid Kit & Personal Medication
Surcharge during Public Holidays RM 100.00 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Outskirt Hotel/Resort surcharge applies
Tanjung Jara Resort RM 70.00 per person
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring Along:
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Insect Repellent
- Hat / Cap
- Extra Bottle Water
- Comfortable Good Grip Footwear
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cemerong Waterfalls & Kampung Pasir Raja from Kuala Terengganu?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cemerong Waterfalls & Kampung Pasir Raja from Kuala Terengganu?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized