2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Zoo Negara
Giant Panda Conservation Centre
Food and drinks.
Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Lockers (RM2 per use)
Tram rides (Pay directly at the attraction)
Departure & Return
Departure PointZoo Negara Zoo Negara Hulu Kelang, Ampang 68000 Malaysia
8/12/2019 - 12/31/2030
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Opening Hours: Daily 9:00am-5:00pm (last admission 4:00pm)
- Last admission to Giant Panda Conservation Centre: Mon-Fri 4:30pm, Sat-Sun 5:30pm
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via tripadvisor extranet
- In the event that you do not receive e-ticket from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Insider Tips: Catch the multi-animal show daily 11:00am and 3:00pm and on Fridays at 11:00am and 3:30pm
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult at all times
- Address: Jalan Ulu Kelang, Kemensah Heights, 68000 Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zoo Negara Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zoo Negara Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zoo Negara Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zoo Negara Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P648
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsZoo Tickets & PassesKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKuala LumpurNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaZoo Tickets & Passes - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - MelakaAttractions & Museums - MelakaZoo Tickets & Passes - MelakaNature and Wildlife - Tanah RataAttractions & Museums - Tanah RataZoo Tickets & Passes - Tanah RataCategory
Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Petrosains the Discovery CentreSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Thean Hou TempleMinNatureSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Kuala Lumpur City GalleryKuala Lumpur Railway StationKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Illusion 3D Art MuseumKuala Lumpur ChinatownSri Mahamariamman TempleChan See Shu Yuen TempleIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaAlive 3D Art GalleryNational Museumi-CityJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)