- Kuala Lumpur top 10 tour
- Visit the city’s most popular destinations
- Enjoy a variety of attractions, from historical to religious to scientific
- Enter the Petronas Twin Towers, see the Batu Caves and marvel at the design of the National Mosque
- Select a morning or afternoon departure time when booking
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel name to arrange your pick up and drop off.
What To Expect
Next, see a variety of KL’s architectural landmarks, beginning with the Moorish design of the Old Railway Station, a favorite photo op for both locals and visitors. Then check out the National Mosque, whose main dome looks like an open umbrella and is covered in green and blue tiles.
Continue to the Chinese Thean Hou Temple, one of the oldest temples in Southeast Asia, built in classic mainland China style. Next up is Independence Square to pose in front of the National Monument, and visit one of Malaysia’s most iconic landmarks, Kuala Lumpur Tower, one of the tallest towers on the planet.
Finally, enjoy a respite from the urban environment at the Batu Caves, where you can see temples, shrines and ancient wall carvings. Your tour ends with return to your hotel in your comfortable vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tripmakers Online Enterprise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers