Are you interested in?
Kuala Selangor Fireflies (Kampung Kuantan Firefly Park) Tours
86 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
333 Tours & Activities
493 Tours & Activities
4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience Malaysia’s picturesque nature with this half-day excursion to Kuala Selangor. After a convenient hotel pickup, head to Sasaran Beach and marvel at its shallow glassy waters. Watch for marine life like sea clams and snails, pink dolphins and shore crabs, capture amazing photos of the spot where the sky meets the sea, and enjoy a complimentary boat rides.
- Spend the day marveling at the amazing sky mirror on this guided adventure
- Explore Sasaran Beach’s shallow waters and enjoy a memorable photo shoot
- Spot a variety of marine life and enjoy complimentary guided boat ride
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Join in boat ride to Sky Mirror
Boat ride insurance provided by the operator
Tips and gratuities (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. - In front of Harriston Chocolate Boutique
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email.
- The operator will contact you should there be any changes to your booking as the Sky Mirror activity is subjected to tidal conditions.
- The recommended participation age for children is age 2+.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women, guests with walking disabilities, heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Please wear comfortable sandals or waterproof shoes, hat and sunscreen to ensure a comfortable experience.
- To stand out in your photos, it is recommended that you wear bright colored clothing or accessories like scarves or hats.
- Please note: The itinerary is subject to change based on weather or traffic conditions of the day
- Hotel pick up service is only available for hotels within Kuala Lumpur. Pick ups outside this area will be subject to a transfer surcharge (MYR50/car) payable directly to the driver, to be confirmed by the operator.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note : time & availability may change due to water level reading
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sky Mirror Experiences at Kuala Selangor from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sky Mirror Experiences at Kuala Selangor from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sky Mirror Experiences at Kuala Selangor from Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sky Mirror Experiences at Kuala Selangor from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P670
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursPhotography ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaWater Tours - Petaling JayaPhotography Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangWater Tours - PenangPhotography Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandWater Tours - Sentosa IslandPhotography Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkTempler Park Bukit BintangChan See Shu Yuen TempleSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Aquaria KLCC Cape Rachado LighthouseKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Central Market (Pasar Seni)Petrosains the Discovery CentrePort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DKuala Lumpur Railway StationSunway LagoonPutrajaya Bridge