4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience Malaysia’s Garden City with a half-day tour of Putrajaya from Kuala Lumpur. See the country’s most iconic crops at a living museum where coca, oil palms and tropical fruits are cultivated, and learn how rubber goes from tree to final products. See the modern government center, then explore the city’s famous pink mosque at the edge of a scenic lake. Visit the imposing building that houses Malaysia’s Prime Minister’s office before returning to your Kuala Lumpur hotel.
- 4-hour trip to Putrajaya from Kuala Lumpur
- See the city's most important landmarks
- Visit the seat of Malaysia's government
- Explore an iconic mosque
- Exclusive to Viator
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
For pickup & drop-off transfer from outside City Center Hotels a surcharge of RM60.00 applies. Please pay driver and collect a receipt.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary tour transfer service ONLY available within 5KM from KLCC Petronas Twin Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants free of charge, no seat
- Minimum 2 adult's per booking is required
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Coach Tour
- Determine the correct Tour Option radius/distance from KLCC Petronas Twin Towers For more information of your KL Hotel location/distance from Petronas Twin Towers please click the following link http://www.google.com/maps/search/kuala+lumpur+hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11036P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - MelakaHalf-day Tours - MelakaBus Tours - Tanah RataHalf-day Tours - Tanah RataCategory
MinNaturePetaling Street MarketSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Putrajaya Bridge Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Central Market (Pasar Seni)Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaRumah Penghulu Abu SemanPetrosains the Discovery CentreMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)National MuseumKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkKuala Lumpur Convention CentreAquaria KLCC Alive 3D Art GallerySunway Lagoon